Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Shoplifting.

Ok, so I wasn't really shoplifting, but I felt like I was b/c I saved so much money.

This morning I bought:

3 Kaft Salad Dressings
6 Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereals
6 Dole Canned Mandarine Orange Slices
3 Halls Breezers Cough Drops
3 Skintimate Shave Gels
10 Knorr Pasta Sides Plus Veggies
1 2-litre Diet Dr. Pepper
1 Kashi Frozen Entre
2 Chapstick 100% naturals
1 Hershey's Chocolate Bars
1 Walgreens 2 oz Hand Sanitizer

I spent: $6.71
I Saved: $103.09

This should be illegal.
If couponing is a game... I am winning.

3 comments:

  1. I bow to the queen of couponing. You have me too intimidated to even try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be shy. It is actually pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn!!! You need to have an enrichment to teach us all about it. That is seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete