Friday, April 17, 2009

Need Coupons?

Hey Everyone! I have a surplus of coupons for this weeks sales. Let me know if you want them...

I have:

3: .75/2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bar Coupons (exp 4-30)
w/coupon and promotion $1.23 a box at Albertsons
8: $.75/1 Aqua Juice Coupons (exp 6-30)
w/coupon $2.04 at Albertsons
13: $1/2 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Crackers Coupons
w/coupon .50 a box at Walmart
6: .75/2 Powerade 32 oz bottles
w/coupon and promotion .25 ea at Albertsons

Plus if you need any other coupons or want to look through my huge stack of coupons I am not going to use, let me know. I am not charging for any of these. Don't be shy. I always have surplus and am always looking for people to share with.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of you to offer coupons. I do a coupon swap locally and I had never thought of doing it on my blog. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete