Monday, May 4, 2009

Walgreens...my new addiction.

So Walgreens can be an awesome place to shop.... once you learn the rules and tricks.

If you want to learn how to get amazing deals at Walgreens go to this Link

To see other good deals at Walgreens this week go to this Link

Today I bought:
2 Listerine Anti-Cavity Mouth Washes
2 Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpastes
2 Right Guard
3 Wylers-To-Go Packs

Coupons I used:
1- $5 RR from last week's Rembrandt sale
1- $6 RR from last week's Nivea sale
1- $4.50 RR from Listerine (in 2nd transaction)
2- $1/1 Colgate Sensitive Printable Coupon ( link here )
2- $1/1 Right Guard Deodorant Smart Source 4/19/09
2- $2/1 Listerine Total Care Anti cavity Mouthwash Smart Source 3/15/09

I spent: $5.08
I Saved: 26.48
Plus I left with $13 of Register Rewards to use next week

PS- If you need coupons for this sale, I have extras and want to share. Please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment